Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dordogne Charm, France..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews

While in France on my last workshop at Le View Couvent, we picnicked on the Dordogne river after a visit to Balnac Castel,  and I did a demo in pastels of this bridge.



I decided the other day, to work very loosely on this one in watercolors, from one of my photos.
The colors are a romantic take on this scene, but I quite like that liberty.




This image is 12" x 16" unframed
$200 plus S/H






Prints of this panting are also available through Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/dordogne-charm-france-rae-andrews.html




              Rae works and teaches in all mediums
Please contact her through this blog for info.
                                                      Thanks for visiting..


No comments: